...and it's one of Murrumbateman's finest homes.
Priced to sell, this stunning builder's own home is the perfect entertainer. From the moment you enter you are captivated with a sense of space and light - the sprawling single level design boasting five double sized bedrooms, the main with ensuite and walk in wardrobe, stylish cupboard filled kitchen, ducted gas heating, reverse cycle air conditioning, soft neutral decor, and sparkling bathrooms.
Relaxation and entertaining is made easy with expansive living areas, including a large separate billiard room and impressive formal lounge and dining rooms. And outside is the ideal place to host a grand party, with not one but three built in BBQs and plenty of space for family and friends.
In addition there is a long list of quality features such as high ceilings to further expand the feeling of space, timber French doors, large picture windows to enjoy the stunning landscape and a perfect aspect to ensure the full benefit of the sun.
Outdoors, as well as the great entertaining area, is further enhanced with enormous park-like level grounds and a fruit filled orchard, the block size an impressive 1.099 hectares. There is plenty of space for children to run and play, ample accommodation for animals and valuable access for a boat, caravan and trailer with still plenty of visitor parking.
Some of the many features include:
- Impressive light filled sprawling design with high ceilings
- Living space in excess of 400sqm plus 96sqm garage
- Five double sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Main bedroom with huge ensuite with spa bath plus a walk in wardrobe
- Formal lounge and dining rooms plus an open family room
- Separate billiard room and bar area
- Ducted gas heating
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large floor to ceiling picture
- Timber French doors featured throughout the home
- Large cupboard filled kitchen
- Back to base security system
- Garaging for four cars with plenty of secure car accommodation and visitor parking
- Expansive fruit bearing orchard
- Access to almost 100,000 litres of drinking water
- 50,000 litres of garden water available from the community dam
- Community title with over $100,000 currently in the sinking fund
- Reticulation throughout the park-like gardens
- Great private and quiet position within popular Dundoos Estate
- Close to bridle path, Pony Club, Murrumbateman Village, bus services and with easy access back to the highway
All the ingredients are here for your family to enjoy living a life of luxury - and this extraordinary package offers a rural lifestyle within 30 minutes of the CBD.
Rates: Currently $1277.52 per year
Community title fees: $650 per year approx.