Set on 2.5 acres in the highly sought after Dundoos Estate, this sprawling country residence is perfectly positioned and setup for the horse lover. And if you're looking for that authentic rural lifestyle this will tick all of your boxes.
Quality built and with ample formal and informal living areas, there is plenty of space for the whole family, both inside and out. The generous floorplan offers four double sized bedrooms, the large main suite segregated from the other rooms. There is also an extra study and a completely separate studio, making the design ideal for families with teenagers.
Tucked away off the street, the home is surrounded by private leafy established gardens. There are also two separate livestock paddocks and there is plenty of garaging and entertaining space. And the location is absolutely ideal, with horse trails right through the estate and the pony club and new Equestrian Centre just down the road.
Some of the many features include:
* Spacious internal floorplan of approximately 268sqm.
* In excess of 480sqm under the main roof line
* Four double sized bedrooms
* Large segregated main bedroom with ensuite bathroom, walk in wardrobe and separate study.
* Formal lounge and dining rooms with cosy gas fire, perfect for those cool evenings
* Open plan family and meals area
* Separate rumpus/ billiards room
* Additional studio with bathroom, completely separate to the main house
* Cupboard filled kitchen with walk in pantry and European appliances.
* 4.5kW solar system
* Ducted refrigerated air conditioning + ducted gas heating
* Wrap around verandahs surrounding the house
* Fantastic covered outdoor entertaining area providing the perfect spot for large gatherings
* Over 190,000 litres of household water holding capacity
* Approx 25,000 litre reticulated estate water tank for garden maintenance
* Biocycle septic system
* Two livestock paddocks
* 1 hectare/ 2.5 acre allotment
* Circular driveway
* Double garage with plenty of off street parking
* Recently approved council Development Application for a 7 x 15 m Colorbond shed
* Horse trails throughout the estate
* Fantastic position within easy access of the new Equestrian Centre and just a short drive to town and local cafes and wineries
Rates: $1,710.88 pa
Dundoos Estate Levies: $780 pa
Block Size: 10,040m2