Auction: Tuesday 20th November 2018 at 5:30pm On Site
A move to the Coast has led to committed owners now considering all offers - so this could be just the opportunity you've been waiting for.
Ideal for the whole family, this perfectly presented home has everything you could wish for: an ideal cul de sac location, peaceful parkland outlook, great size, impeccable style and a long list of quality inclusions.
Living spaces are ample in size with large windows allowing sun to stream through and the updated kitchen is ideal for the budding chef with plenty of cupboard space, a great sized pantry and a quality 900mm Ilve freestanding oven.
Additionally all four bedrooms are a good size, three of them with pretty parkland views and the enormous main bedroom suite with a large walk in wardrobe and modern ensuite.
Outdoors, the landscaped backyard is perfectly setup for children, with a sparkling inground pool and plenty of space to play and there is a lovely leafy park adjacent to be able to kick a ball and enjoy the playground. Additionally there is ample car accommodation with a separate garage, enclosed carport and plenty of off street parking space.
Located within an easy walk of a great set of local shops and with the primary school and pre school literally at the end of the street, the position could not be better. And with the additional benefit of an RZ2 zoning area with development potential, this impressive home could be the ideal investment in your future.
Owners are looking for an immediate sale, either before or at the auction on the 20th... so don't delay your inspection!
- Four bedrooms, the enormous main with a large walk in wardobe and ensuite bathroom
- Formal lounge and dining rooms and a family room off the kitchen
- Updated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and 900mm freestanding Ilve oven
- Ducted gas heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Fresh paintwork throughout
- Quality carpets and floating timber floors
- Single garage and single carport, both with remote access plus extra workshop
- Sparkling inground pool
- 5000 litre water tank
- Huge backyard with plenty of space for children and pets
- Fantastic location with leafy parkland beside and local shops, primary school and pre school just down the road
- RZ2 Zoning
Rates: $2,453 pa
Land Tax: $3,372 pa
Block Size: 1044m2