First home buyers, this could be the one you've waiting for! Beautifully maintained and with plenty of space, this roomy three bedroom ensuite home won't last long.
Living areas are spacious, the cupboard filled kitchen has been tastefully renovated and there is a long list of other quality updates and inclusions throughout.
There are three large bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and the main bedroom has an enormous renovated ensuite.
Outdoors, the well established backyard is the perfect spot for children and pets to play and there is a great outdoor entertaining deck to enjoy quiet barbeques as the weather warms up. Additionally, there is ample car accommodation, with a carport under the main roofline and a large separate garage around the back of the house with space for at least one car plus loads of workshop and storage space, ideal for the man of the house.
- Three generous sized bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
- Spacious, airy open plan living areas
- Tasteful neutral colour scheme throughout
- Updated cupboard filled kitchen with dishwasher
- Two bathrooms, with a huge renovated ensuite (and enough tiles ready for the second bathroom update)
- Ducted gas heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Solar hot water system
- Carport under the main roofline
- Alarm throughout
- NBN connectivity
- Garage tucked away around the back, ideal as a workshop, ï¿½man caveï¿½ or extra private car accommodation.
- Loads of clean, dry underhouse storage space
- Great sized backyard with private established gardens and plenty of space for children and pets to play
- Fantastic outdoor entertaining deck, ideal for quiet weekend barbeques
- Great location, with popular schools, parkland, bus and shopping nearby and with the thriving Belconnen Town Centre a short drive away
Land Tax: $3,070.00
Block Size: 875m2