Auction to be held at LJ Hooker Canberra City, Level 1 182-200 City Walk Canberra City, Wednesday 4th November at 6:00pm.
Buyers Guide: $675,000+.
What happens when you combine a premium quiet location, wonderful neighbours and a view of Black Mountain Tower? 9 Lovekin Place! Maintained to perfection, put this on your list.
Upon entry, the living area and kitchen welcome you in and offer the perfect hub of the home to entertain and enjoy each other's company. The kitchen itself provides ample bench space and plenty of storage including a walk in pantry. Its abundance in space will allow many hands make light work when entertaining, and a new Bosch dishwasher is there to clean up for you. A formal dining area off the kitchen opens out to an immaculately presented garden where a paved outdoor area and pergola await you to take full advantage of the Spring breeze.
What's great about the 4 Bedrooms, besides size, is that they are segregated from the living areas, so resting whilst others are playing is possible in this home. 3 of the rooms have built in robes with one room currently used as a study.
The bathroom has a high raked ceiling, plenty of space and a spa bath; perfect for that little bit of extra fun when relaxing.
The formal lounge steps down off the dining room and has an exquisite view of the garden.
Reverse cycle air conditioning, solar hot water provides comfort in abundance.
Your vehicles will also be taken care of with a generous sized double garage; including a workshop with separate entry.
If you are looking to upgrade into a spectacular home with all the mentioned benefits, this quiet location with the convenience it provides is sure to impress the fussiest of buyers. This is a tightly held location with only two sales in the last 15 years, so don't delay and view today.
- Immaculately presented garden with in ground watering system
- 4 bedrooms (3 with built-ins)
- Segregated bedrooms
- Generous lounge with views to the manicured gardens
- Large kitchen with new Bosch dishwasher
- 2 separate living areas
- Large double garage with separate workshop including gardening equipment storage.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Solar hot water
- Views of Black Mountain Tower
- Tidy and inviting entertaining area
- Covered verandah with excellent views of the garden
- Apricot, plum, pear, peach, lemon & lime trees. That alone is the reason you should buy this house!
Have you got the BUG?
Join our PropertyBug email service for a first look at our new listings.