Renovated from top to bottom, this luxurious family home has been completely transformed and has it all… a prime leafy location, unbelievable panoramic views, a long list of quality inclusions, plenty of room to move and a stylish sense of flair.
Unique in design, rich in character and with an open flowing floorplan, this gorgeous home is light and airy throughout and the current owners have cleverly used colour and natural textures to create a stunning home that is truly unique.
All four bedrooms are a great size, there is an extra study nook and the impressive main suite has an ensuite bathroom and a parent’s retreat with French doors opening out to a decked patio. Living areas are ample in size, with the main lounge room leading through bifold doors to an expansive wrap around entertaining deck that captures sensational views across to the Brindabellas.
Outdoors the garden is well established and private and there is plenty of space for children and pets to play – and there is even a separate “yurt” out the back with high ceilings, the ideal space for a music or art studio or a great retreat for a lucky teenager or two.
• Unique styling and quality inclusions throughout
• Perfect presentation
• Four good sized bedrooms
• Main bedroom with roomy parent’s retreat and French doors opening up to a decked patio
• Two renovated bathrooms
• Updated kitchen, with five burner cooktop
• Ducted gas heating
• Three reverse cycle air conditioning units
• CAT 5 cabling
• Large wrap around entertaining deck offering fantastic panoramic views to the Brindabellas
• Double enclosed carport with plenty of extra storage space under the house
• Stylish yurt with high ceilings, ideal as a studio or teenage retreat
• Large private garden with established trees and shrubs
• Fantastic position opposite nature reserve, with good schools, buses and swim school just down the road - and with shopping, clubs, churches and cafes all a short distance away at Kippax