Auction Saturday 25th May 2019 at 2:00 pm on site UNLESS SOLD PRIOR!
The striking three-bedroom ensuite home has been tastefully fitted with the highest standard of inclusions throughout. Befitting its striking street presence, 15 Stang Place is perfect for those downsizing who refuse to compromise on quality, or those seeking their first home who want to save money by buying a property with nothing to do!
Every inch of this 370m2 block has been thoughtfully considered to maximise useable space. A quaint front aspect understates the spacious residence that lies beneath, while the slight fanning out of the block provides a great amount of space for entertaining out back.
The large and open plan lounge and dining room is soaked in natural light and centres around the designer kitchen with quality appliances, gas cooking and an island bench. Timber floors compliment this versatile space. All three bedrooms are large and are fitted with built in wardrobes, the main bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom.
Add to this pretty picture ducted gas heating, solar hot water, single garage with automatic door and internal access, you've got a charming, high end residence perfect for those starting off or slowing down.
My seller insists on an immediate sale to finance the next move and has priced the property accordingly. Be sure to attend the next open home and see for yourself the quality Real Estate opportunity on offer!
- Three bedrooms, main with ensuite bathroom
- Spacious designer kitchen with island bench and quality appliances
- Sun soaked open plan lounge and dining room
- Quality fittings such as timber floors, downlights and timber venetian blinds
- Ducted gas heating and RC unit
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Builders own home - high level of attention to detail!
House Size: 116m2
Block Size: 370m2
Rates: $1,915 pa
Land Tax (If Rented): $2,341 pa