A rare addition to the market! Set on a large block of almost 1000sqm, this tastefully updated four bedroom ensuite home offers room for the whole family and your visitors too.
All four bedrooms are ample in size and have built in wardrobes, the large main with an ensuite bathroom and walk in wardrobe. Living areas are spacious, incorporating formal living space upstairs and a completely separate rumpus room downstairs with an extra bathroom, making the area ideal as a teenage retreat or even a roomy 'work from home' studio/office.
Outdoors, a large deck is the perfect spot for entertaining, overlooking the large enclosed established backyard.
With a long list of quality inclusions and some tasteful renovations, you can literally move the family straight in...Don't miss it!
- Four ample bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
- Main bedroom with a large walk in wardrobe and a renovated ensuite bathroom, complete with double shower
- Formal lounge, dining and family rooms
- Separate rumpus downstairs with additional bathroom, ideal for use as a teenage retreat or studio
- Cosy combustion fire
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- Bamboo flooring and carpets throughout
- Solar electricity, with the current owner not paying any bills throughout the year
- Continuous gas hot water system
- Alarm system
- Enclosed double carport and plenty of off street parking
- Three bathrooms
- Expansive covered outdoor entertaining deck, ideal for enjoying weekend barbeques
- Huge backyard, the block size almost 1000sqm
- Fantastic position, within easy reach of the Belconnen Town Centre and Kippax Fair.
Rates: $2,211 pa
Land Tax: $2,836 pa