Bordering parkland in one of the nicest positions in the suburb, this gorgeous family home offers a perfect sanctuary to come home to, put your feet up and really relax.
There is ample formal and informal living space with a flexible, versatile floorplan that will suit a number of uses. The sunken lounge room has high ceilings and a cozy Cheminee Philippe fireplace, and the additional family room is ideal to provide a living space for children or could be used as an oversized formal dining room that will accommodate extended family and friends.
All three bedrooms are ample in size and have their own split system air conditioning and built in wardrobes, the main bathroom has been stylishly renovated with floor to ceiling tiling and double shower including rain showerhead, there is ducted gas heating, carpets are brand new and even the paintwork has been freshened up.
Throughout there is a clever use of glass to take advantage of northerly sunshine and the stunning green landscape, and bi-fold French doors open up the family room to the private alfresco, creating the perfect entertaining area.
Outdoors, the backyard is a gardener’s paradise with stunning established plants and shrubs creating the perfect tranquil setting and there is plenty of storage space, a chicken coop and even your very own glass house.
Set in a fantastic quiet street with parkland beside and with easy access to buses, schools, local shops, thriving Kippax fair and Belconnen Town Centre, this impressive family home could be just what you’ve been waiting for.
• Three ample bedrooms with split system air conditioning, built in wardrobes and two with bay windows
• Sunken lounge room with high raked ceilings
• Large family room with bi-fold French doors leading out to the entertaining area
• Near new stylishly renovated bathroom with dual shower, including rain shower
• Cupboard filled kitchen with plenty of space
• Ducted gas heating plus a cosy log fire to create the perfect ambience throughout winter
• Fresh paintwork and new carpets
• Roller shutters for security and privacy
• Leafy, private outdoor entertaining areas surrounded by stunning established trees and shrubs
• Double garage with remote door and access to the back yard
• Plenty of extra storage sheds outside, chicken coop and glass house
• Formal and informal living areas including a large family room
• Large covered entertaining deck
• Fantastic position beside parkland and within easy reach of buses, schools, local shopping, Kippax Fair and the Belconnen Town Centre