Beautifully positioned on a private leafy block of approx 1127sqm, this stunning architecturally designed home is certainly one of a kind.
Taking full advantage of the surrounding landscape, the open plan flowing design has been well thought out. With a clever use of timber and glass, the large pictures windows effectively bring the outside in, highlighting the magnificent native surrounding landscape and the views across to the mountains.
Living areas are spacious, with both formal and informal living areas on the top level. Additionally downstairs offers a great studio, ideal to be utilised as a teenage retreat or play area for the kids.
There are three ample bedrooms with built in wardobes, plus a fourth bedroom or study. Both bathrooms have been tastefully updated and the designer kitchen has also been recently renovated and provides plenty of cupboard space.
Additionally quality inclusions, such as ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling ensure comfort all year around. And outdoors, entertaining has been well considered, with plenty of space to enjoy barbeques with friends and family, while enjoying the lovely surrounds.
Located in one of the best cul de sac locations of Flynn, with Mount Rogers at the end of the street, this beautiful home wonï¿½t last long. Be quick to inspect!
- Gorgeous native garden block of approx. 1127sqm
- Three spacious bedrooms plus a fourth bedroom or study
- Two stylish recently renovated bathrooms
- Updated designer kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Light filled formal and informal living areas
- Studio/ family room downstairs
- Large picture windows highlighting the landscape
- Ducted gas heating
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Tranquil outdoor entertaining areas
- Double gargage with plenty of additional storage space
- Prime position with views to the mountains
- Mount Rogers and walking trails at the end of the street
Rates: $2,436 pa
Land Tax: $3,337 pa
Block Size: 1126m2