High set in a blue ribbon location on a large block of over 1100sqm, this beautifully maintained four bedroom ensuite home offers room for the whole family and your visitors too.
All four bedrooms are ample in size, the main with a tastefully renovated ensuite bathroom. Additionally there are spacious formal and informal living areas, the northerly orientation allowing light to stream through all year around. And downstairs there is a large rumpus / studio which could be ideally set up as a teenage retreat or for in law accommodation.
With a long list of quality inclusions, such as ducted gas heating, ducted cooling plus extra insulation in walls and ceiling, most of the hard work has been done - but there is still scope to add your own touches to further improve the value.
Outdoors, landscaped established gardens are gorgeous, there is a lovely garden gazebo and essential extras like water tanks just complete the package.
With a double garage and workshop underneath and an enormous under house area, there is also plenty of extra space for storage.
If you're looking for a perfectly cared for family home with plenty of space and loads of hidden potential, you wonï¿½t want to miss this one! Don't delay your inspection.
- Elevated position on a sprawling 1159m2 block
- Four spacious bedrooms, the main with near new ensuite bathroom
- North facing light filled formal living areas
- Family room plus a rumpus / studio downstairs
- Large cupboard filled kitchen
- Ducted gas heating and ducted cooling
- Established landscaped gardens
- Under house storage with workshop
- Plenty of additional off street parking space
Rates: $2,785 pa
Land Tax: $4,071 pa
Block Size: 1159m2