AUCTION | PIALLIGO ESTATE
If the character and 'feel' of a home are just as important as the fixtures and fittings, then come and immerse yourself in the world of 72 Redfern St, Cook.
Once you step through the unassuming front gate, you step into your own private oasis. Set on 559sqm of lush gardens, where every inch of this unusually spacious yard has been utilised to maximise privacy and lifestyle. As the end home you have a full wrap around yard which sides reserve, giving you the feel of being out on acres, rather than just 10 minutes from the City. There is plenty of grassed area for the kids or dogs to run free in this pet friendly complex, with a tree swing and even a large established veggie patch and two outdoor sheds for the green thumbs (or just those with too many toys and no where to store them!).
Entertaining is a breeze here with an oversized 45sqm outdoor deck! To complete the outdoor lifestyle dream there is also a built in 4 person jacuzzi and paved firepit area. The front yard also boasts outdoor seating areas ensuring the whole block is maximised for your enjoyment.
While the yard is a standout and a unique find, inside is just as well thought out and impressive. Fully renovated throughout with open plan, light filled spaces, large floor to ceiling windows in every room flood the home with natural light while the well established gardens surrounding the home ensure a leafy green, private outlook from each room.
With so many extras this is a home you will simply fall in love with. Such a rare offering in the sought after suburb of Cook. Motivated vendors mean this will be sold at auction if not prior, book your inspection today, you will not be disappointed!
- 3 bedrooms, all with built in robes
- Keyless entry
- Renovated bathroom with heated floor tiles
- Brand new kitchen with soft close drawers, Caesarstone benchtops and stainless steel dishwasher
- Bosch pyrolytic (self cleaning) oven
- Bosch gas cooktop
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Real polished timber floors with under floor insulation
- Floor to ceiling, wall to wall windows throughout
- Expansive 45sqm outdoor deck with built in 4 seater jacuzzi
- Multiple outdoor entertaining spaces
- Electronic automated garden irrigation system
- 2 outdoor sheds plus an extra storage room in the garage
- Infinity continuous gas hot water system
- Established veggie patch and fruit trees
- Low maintenance, wrap around yard, established privacy hedge
- End position with reserve on 2 sides
- Lock up carport with plans to extend to a double (approved in principle by the Body Corp), with electric roller door
- Gate at the rear to access the reserve
- 9 minute walk (600m) direct path to the revitalised Cook Shops including a grocer, Little Oink Cafe, hairdressers and To All My Friends restaurant and bar
- 1km to Jamison centre and upcoming restaurants and bars plus outdoor aquatics and Sunday markets
- 5 minute drive to a Bunnings sausage sizzle
- 20 minute (1.5km) walk up Mt Painter with stunning views across Belconnen
- 500m to Cook oval and off leash dog park
- Excellent neighbours and a friendly, easy going but progressive Body Corporate of only 8 townhouses
- Pet friendly
Rates: $2,041.27 pa
Land Tax: $2,821.50 pa
Body Corporate: $611.00 per quarter