Beautifully renovated and upgraded throughout, this gorgeous three bedroom home provides the perfect opportunity to make a start in the Canberra market without stretching the budget...especially if youï¿½re looking to move right in without having to lift a finger.
Offering light filled living spaces, three great sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes, a cupboard filled updated kitchen and a long list of quality inclusions such as Tasmanian Oak flooring, new appliances, gas heating and evaporative cooling.
Additionally, the home has been insulated under floor and in the walls and ceilings to improve the energy rating to an impressive 4.5 stars - the ideal home improvement for Canberra's dramatic ever changing weather.
Outdoors the large backyard provides plenty of space for pets and children to play, with a lovely leafy outlook, and the double carport provides ample car accommodation.
Located within a short distance to parkland, excellent local shopping, Catholic and public schools and the bus this could be the home youï¿½ve been waiting for.
- Tastefully renovated throughout
- Three ample bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
- Spacious light filled living areas
- Renovated kitchen with quality appliances, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- Fully insulated: floors, walls and ceilings
- Tasmanian Oak flooring
- Gas heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Quality LED lighting
- New gutters and fascia
- Great sized backyard with a lovely leafy outlook
- Double carport with extra storage shed
- Excellent location within easy reach of Belconnen Town Centre and with popular schools, shopping, parkland and bus a short walk away.
Rates: $2,129 pa
Land Tax: $2,655 pa
Block Size: 536m2