Perfectly positioned in the heights of this popular suburb, 17 Beanland Street offers unbelievable views from almost every window. Expansive picture windows capture a stunning outlook right across the Gungahlin Valley to Mount Ainslie, and at the side over the nature reserve and bushland.
Living areas are spacious and open plan, the versatile design ideal for extended families and families with growing children and teenagers looking for their own space. Most of the living is upstairs, with a formal lounge and a roomy open plan family/ dining room and the downstairs is perfectly set up for use as a teenage retreat, inlaw accommodation, home office or theatre/ rumpus room – with its own private bathroom.
All four bedrooms are ample in size, the large main with ensuite bathroom and walk in wardrobe. The stylish kitchen has a walk in pantry and stone benchtops and there is a long list of quality inclusions such as solar power, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and NBN connectivity.
Located in a quiet private position yet within easy reach of popular schools, transport and the thriving new Casey Marketplace.
• Spacious versatile flowing floorplan offering approximately 219sqm of living space
• Four large bedrooms
• Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk in wardrobe
• Spacious formal lounge room
• Open plan family/ dining room
• Enormous rumpus room, teenage retreat or home office downstairs, with an additional ensuite bathroom
• Stylish kitchen with stone benchtops and walk in pantry
• Three tastefully designed bathrooms, fitted with top quality inclusions and fully tiled floor to ceiling
• 5KW solar electricity system
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, powered by the solar
• NBN connected
• Great alfresco entertaining area
• Good sized backyard with lush lawn area, ideal for children and pets
• Oversized double remote garage with ample storage space under the house
• There is easy access to the Barton Highway, Gungahlin Drive and Horsepark Drive and popular primary schools, Gold Creek and Holy Spirit, and John Paul College are just down the road.
• Nature reserve opposite with plenty of native wildlife
• And in addition, the fantastic new Casey Marketplace is a short walk away, offering a very lavish Supabarn, an Aldi supermarket, gastro pub and a long list of speciality stores and cafes.